MobilePack at Ponte Vedra Presbyterian Church
Augusts 6 - 8, 2020
Waypoint Church, in partnership with Ponte Vedra Presbyterian Church, is looking forward to our 2020 Feed My Starving Children MobilePack event.
During the event, hundreds of volunteers gather to pack thousands of meals for recipients around the world. Our goals this year are:
- Pack over 178,000 meals over the three day event
- A minimum of 880 volunteers are needed
- Raise $42,923, enough to cover the costs of all meals packed
Those who have participated in the past know that this is a great family event, and a lot of fun!
The needs right now are particularly acute. Prior to the COVID-19 crisis, FMSC was delivering 1 million meals daily to starving children in 70+ countries. The global COVID-10 crisis has disrupted food supply chains greatly, and children are facing increased starvation. Famine has now hit in many third world countries with governments that give them no hope.
Volunteer information will be coming soon, but you can help right now in two ways:
- Prayers - Pray that Feed My Starving Children can return to full capacity soon!
- Donations - Any size donation matters! Click below to be directed to our dedicated event site: