We have begun live, in-person worship! Please take note of the following key information about our in-person worship:
- There is no nursery or children's ministry, but kids are welcome to join for worship. We will restart these ministries once we determine safe protocols
- We are maintaining social distancing by limiting chairs and maintaining space between family units.
- We are sanitizing high-touch areas and thoroughly cleaning the sanctuary weekly.
- If you are sick, have any symptoms of COVID-19, or have been exposed to COVID-19, we ask that you refrain from attending worship but join via YouTube instead.
We invite you to be our guest this Sunday and enjoy worship with a friendly, welcoming body of believers. Here are a few steps that will help you on your first visit.
The SUNDAY AM INFO
- Worship service is on Sunday at 10:30 AM
- Our worship style is contemporary
- The dress code is casual. Flip-flops optional.
- We have a nursery and Sunday school for children up to 5th grade
DRIVE TO 225 Gospel Dr.
- Parking is plentiful, so don't worry about finding a spot.
- We understand that getting here is sometimes the battle… but once you are here we have people to help you.
LOOK FOR Greeters at the door
- The greeters are part of a ministry called AT YOUR SERVICE and they will help you find your way to where you are going. They will also help you find the closest cup of coffee or how to log onto the WiFi.
- We encourage you to try us for at least three visits. See if the church speaks to your heart, ministers to your spirit, and provides what you need for you and your family.