Peter calls for us to live out our faith. We cannot help but think about how we could transform the culture if we all lived in this way.
Sermon Scripture and Outline
Sermon Scripture - 1 Peter 2:11-17
- Ephesians 6
- 1 Corinthians 1:21-24
- 1 Peter 1:14-15
- Galatians 5:17
- Galatians 5:1
- Peter spent three years with Jesus to prepare him for his ministry. How can we prepare ourselves for living and sharing the gospel?
- How are we called to relate to the world around us? What can we learn from the example of Christ?
- Read 1 Corinthians 1:21-24. What does Paul mean in verse 23 when he says the gospel is a stumbling block and folly? What does this mean for our sharing of the gospel?
- How has Christ transformed an aspect of your life? How can you use this example as a witnessing tool?
- How would your life change if you were truly living in light of eternity?
- What is something the Lord has been teaching you this week?